Sunday 28 February 2010

My Perfect Song

what do you consider for a perfect song?
do you go for the tune?
do you go for its lyrics?
do you go for its genre?
or do you go for the dance and cuteness of the singer? (memandangkan ramai yang meminati lagu2 boyband dari korea)

for me, a perfect song must have a creepy or catchy-u want to hear it again and again tune and a unique but true lyrics.

mahukan contoh?




Oh what good is it to live
With nothing left to give
Forget but not forgive
Not loving all you see

Are the streets you're walking on
A thousand houses long
Well that's where I belong
And you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea




And oh my god I can't believe it
I've never been this far away from home

Great rulers make for greater glory
The only thing growing is our history
Knock me down I'll get right back up again
I'll come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man

that's it..perfect songs!







No comments:

Post a Comment